Thursday, September 06, 2007


Thanks to Ms PT again, she managed to snag great seats for the upcoming Linkin Park's concert. Yippeee!!! She even sent us an email as to where we will be at. Had decided not to take the free standing tickets as we're sick of seeing the boys in between people's heads. (Maklumlah, kita semua nie pendek-pendek belaka).



I can still remember buying their Hybrid Theory album at HMV like a week before I depart for Mecca in June 2000. Back then, they didn't get any radio airplay in Singapore's airwaves. A few years after that, I was so hyped to hear that they will be coming to Asia but unfortunately they did not make a stop in Singapore. Somehow, lady luck must be smiling on us cos my then classmate, Jo, knew someone and managed to get mosh-pit tickets for us for the KL concert at Merdeka Stadium on 15 Aug 2003. We left the stadium wet, achy and deaf! The second time was at the Padang on 22 Jun 2004, which I'm embarrassed to admit that I passed out and Alan had to drag me out of the crowd. That was also the concert that my ex-colleagues chipped in to pay for my ticket for my bday prezzie. At long last, after 4 years, they are coming to Singapore again, and this time they will be performing at the Indoor Stadium. Allegedly, Aisyah is paying for my ticket as a belated bday present cos till date she has yet to get me anything. Fat chance I'll forget what she promised me!

No comments: